At Firths we are committed to protecting your personal information when you use our services or buy our products.
Data Collected by Firths
You may give us your personal information when you:-
- - Order products or services from us
- - Use our products or services
- - Use, or provide a comment or write a review on our websites.
- - Correspond with or contact us
- - Interact with us on social media platforms
- - Sign up to receive communications or information from us.
We may collect, and record, personal information you chose to provide including:-
- - Your name, and contact details, (including your postal address, telephone numbers, email address(es).
- - Details of the products and services we have provided to you; including previous services appointments and treatments you have undertaken with us.
- - Information provided to us when you use our products and services.
- - Information about visits to, and use of, our web sites.
How Does Firths Use My Information?
The personal data we collect will be used solely to enable us to provide you with a professional service, tailored and customised to meet your individual needs and requirements.
We use personal information you provide only for purposes consistent with the reason you provided it. Which may include:-
- - Providing, and delivering any products and services you request
- - Making and managing credit or other payment card payments
- - Contacting you to manage our relationship and communicate with you.
- - To provide you with advice or guidance about our products or services.
- - To respond to complaints and seek to resolve them.
If we need to provide relevant personal information to companies who perform services for us, for example to provide samples, we require those companies to protect this information. These companies cannot use your personal information for any other purpose than the reason you provided it to Firths.
How is the Data Stored?
Firths use fully encrypted software to store client details and appointments that is fully GDPR compliant.
In a locked cabinet on Firths premises:-
- - Individual Client Cards
- - Forms, such as those for VAT, consent forms, agreements or information to process orders
These are accessed on a restricted basis only by the staff employed by Firths and then only on a need to access basis on order to provide our products and services to you.
How Long will the Data be Stored For?
Whenever we collect and process your personal data, we will only keep information about you for as long as we need to fulfill the purposes for which we are processing your information. When we no longer need your personal data it will be securely deleted.
The Legal Grounds Firths Uses to Process Your Information
The legal grounds on which we rely are:-
- - To fulfil our contractual obligations, to provide the products or services you have requested.
- - Your consent
Who Does Firths Share My Information With?
Firths will not pass on or share your personal information with any third party unless we have asked for, and obtained, your specific consent. Such information would only be shared in order to provide products and services to meet your personal needs.
Personal information about our existing customers may be used to further our legitimate interests, for example on social media sites and our web site, to promote our services on these platforms. We will only share your information with your specific consent.
What are my Data Protection Rights?
You have the right to the following in relation to your personal data:-
Access: You have the right to view or request a copy of any information held about you.
Rectification: You have the right to correct and update your personal information.
Deletion: You may instruct Verve to remove any or all personal data held about you.
Objection: You can object to Verve processing your personal information.
You can object to Verve using your personal information, including images, in marketing.
Consent: Where we rely on consent to process your information, you can withdraw consent at any time.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data.
How Can I Contact Firths about its Privacy Notice?